What information we collect
Information you provide to us:
- Profile picture
- Connected account credentials (Google & Office 365)
- Calendar data
- Contacts data from connected accounts
Information collected automatically:
Taggg follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, device type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
How we use your information
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
How we share your information
We do not rent or sell your information to third parties.
With third-party service providers: We may share information with third-party analytic services to assist us with providing services to you.
With government entities: We may share information with government entities for legal, security and safety purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Taggg does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Taggg may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You will be notified via email whenever the policy changes.
Last Modified Date: 1 Jun 2020